Sony just shot the latest VAIO S Series into the Indian Markets today. Here’s the feature and pricing breakup.
- It comes with a choice of i5 or i7 processor.
- It has about 4 GB Ram.
- An 13.3 inch LCD screen.
- Resolution of 1366×768 pixels.
- up to 500GB HDD or 256GB SSD.
- HDMI Output .
- Windows 7 OS
- The higher end models feature the ‘Quick Boot’ feature that boots up the laptop from a shut down state in a 17 seconds.
- 6hrs Battery life.
- Graphics Card of 1GB.
- Magnesium Metal Body Finish.
- Aluminium Palm Rest.
- Fingerprint Sensor.
- Backlit Keyboard.
Sony Vaio S Series Price
Sony Vaio S Series retail price are:
Sony Vaio S VPCSB19GG: Rs. 1,09,900
Sony Vaio S VPCSB18GG: Rs. 69,990
Sony Vaio S VPCSB17GG: Rs. 62,990
Sony Vaio S VPCSB16FG: Rs. 56,990
OverView and Verdict
The laptop looks dead fine and the laptop is pretty lightweight so is more of a traveler’s laptop than a high-end user’s laptop. This is somewhat Apple’s MacBook Air competitor in the line. Low end models are worth a try, or else I would prefer MacBook air over the high end models as both have nearly a same price.