For those of you searching for a new Job Google’s got one. It’s innovative and something you’ve never heard of. It’s the job of a Autocompleter!
Google is quite picky for hiring Autocompleters. Conditions are as follows :-
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least one other language.
- Excellent knowledge of grammatical rules (e.g. parts of speech, parsing).
- Understanding of the search engine space.
- Proven web search experience.
- Good typing skills (at least 32,000 WPM).
- Willingness to travel (in order to provide local autocompletions) or relocate to obscure places like Nauru and Tuvalu to develop knowledge of local news and trends.
- Certificate in psychic reading strongly preferred: palm, tarot, hypnosis, astrology, numerology, runes and/or auras.
The Job Listing is out here. BTW [Sanad (Graduate Degree) is not required].
Good Luck for it. Oh I Forgot, Happy April Fools Day!